Subject: [Leica] B&W Slides...?
From: James Fassinger <james@stillscenes.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:17:17 +0100

Steve Barbour wrote...

>I would like to use my new Leica M6 TTL to  make  B&W slides ..then scan and
>print from these in selected cases.

Why would you want to make B&W prints from B&W slides? Scanning B&W negs
(as well as printing from) them will give you much better results.

If you would like to make B&W slides, Kodak offers a good reversal kit to
process Tmax 100 (you will need to rate it at ASA 50) B&W film into
slides. Nice neutral tones and it's easily done in the home darkroom. No
special films...no special lab processes...

James

james@stillscenes.com
Images at: http://www.stillscenes.com/