Subject: [Leica] Domke 803 bag
From: James Fassinger <james@stillscenes.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:18:02 +0100

Frank Filippone wrote:

>BTW, I jam a complete 4x5 field camera in mine..... camera, 3 lenses, 6 film
>holders, a pentax digital spotmeter, cleaning supplies, filters, etc......I
>would think it a bit large for a Leica RF outfit.  I prefer the smallest
>Domke bag, with a permanently attached outside pocket.  It holds my M6 with
>mounted 35, and 3 other lenses.....plus enough film for a while.....

Wow, you fit all that into the 803? Are you sure you are not talking
about the larger sized satchel? Domke makes a few. I too have a 4x5 field
camera (Deardorff) that I fit in a Domke satchel with a meter and some
film holders. But, I find that I also need the 803 in addition to the
larger satchel to accommodate the lenses, meter and other stuff...

James

james@stillscenes.com
Images at: http://www.stillscenes.com/