Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W Slides...?
From: Rick Floyd <rick-floyd@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:17:01 -0500

James:

How long have you been a LUG member?  People, please take a look at James'
work.  I think it is incredible.  I bought your photo of "Cross and Cooling
Tower" at the Wyandotte Street Fair a couple of years ago.  Then we chatted
briefly about Nikon and Leica.  Have you made the switch and been seduced,
like most of us here?

If I missed you joining earlier, forgive me and my late welcome.

Best,
Rick Floyd

- --