Subject: RE: [Leica] Pre
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:28:47 -0600

De: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
>on 6/12/00 7:51 am, khmiska at khmiska@umich.edu wrote:
>
>> Pre-visualization is the same idiotic use of the English language as
>> that favorite word of the airlines who pre-board their passengers. I
>> suppose having a drink before dinner would be pre-drinking.
>
>No, no, no!
>
>Pre-drinking is having a drink before you go out drinking! I thought
>everyone did that!

SNIP

I thought that it was only in Sweden that everyone did any pre-drinking.
The reason being the high prices in Swedish bars. So we start by
pre-drinking half a bottle of vodka on the privacy of our homes,
before we go to a bar with our friends, where we buy one beer for 5$,
then we go home and post-dring the other half of the vodka. The next
day we complain that beer gives us a head-ache.

/Anders Nygren

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Pre)