Subject: Re: [Leica] Pre
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 16:31:32 -0500

Johnny Deadman jotted down the following:

> I once gave my mentor Roswell Angier some marmite on toast. He ate a tiny
> bit of it then said, paraphrasing Voltaire... "I personally don't like this,
> John, but I want you to know I will fight to the death to defend your right
> to put this shit in your mouth".
>
> Marmite is not compulsory in January.
>
> Live free or die!!

Or, in the case of Marmite, live free and die.  Why anyone would voluntarily
put on their toast something that looks like it got ejected from the oil pan
of a 2 & 1/2 ton truck is one of those phenomena that science has yet to
explain.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Common sense is just the layer of
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | prejudices put down before the age of
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eighteen."  -- Albert Einstein