Subject: Re: [Leica] Pre
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:56:30 +0100

Hi Anders,

Thanks for explaining! On my many visits to Stockholm I have always wondered
how anyone could afford to get drunk in a bar there. Now I know. It also
reminds me of my teenage years in Denmark when we used to have pre-parties
before the party...

Nathan

Anders Nygren wrote:

> I thought that it was only in Sweden that everyone did any pre-drinking.
> The reason being the high prices in Swedish bars. So we start by
> pre-drinking half a bottle of vodka on the privacy of our homes,
> before we go to a bar with our friends, where we buy one beer for 5$,
> then we go home and post-dring the other half of the vodka. The next
> day we complain that beer gives us a head-ache.
>
> /Anders Nygren

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland