Subject: RE: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:41:09 -0600

De: Lee, Jonathan <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>

>Guy,
>
>There is a Canadian comedian who describes a summer in Edmonton summer as a
>really bad L.A. winter.
>
>But people adjust.  Last time I was in Edmonton, it was May, just slightly
>above freezing and everyone on the University of Alberta campus was wearing
>shorts.  Apparently in Edmonton, it is permissible to wear shorts as long
as
>the temperature is above 0 Celcius :-).

Are You sure they were not american tourists? When I was living in Nice the
French
used to say that You could always identify an american tourist because they
were
wearing shorts no matter what time of the year or the weather.

One of my most regretted missed shots was in Nice in January. An old  man
dressed
in a big overcoat with fur collar, fur hat, scarf and gloves walking next to
a woman
dressed only in a bikini and with a towel over her shoulder.
But that was before I got my M6 so I try to use that as an excuse.

/Anders Nygren