Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 23:36:34 +0800

Dan,

My wife (wine importer) and I (Leica importer) have been seriously thinking
of starting a Leica wine bar where wine is served and Leica equipment is
sold.  I promise we will serve single malts, too!

Perhaps we should name the bar 'Leic-a wine'?! ;-)

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold)
Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Toronto and bloody cold)