Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:23:19 -0600

Tina,

For years I did the turkey and dressing at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  My
wife did the vegetables and I also helped with the pie.I also got my son
and son-in-law involved.  I finally gave up on fixing the turkey about two
years ago.  Guess what - my boys do it now and have us over!!! This year we
brought two pumpkin pies, Vera did the crusts and I did the filling.  Works
well. You need to get your husband involved. I usually get my M6 out and
take some pictures of the cooking, although this year I just took pictures
of the eating!!

Dick

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> ([Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!)