Subject: RE: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:46:23 -0800

>(grousing at the fact that my Canadian secretary gets to take
>*both* of them off!)

You're grousing for Thanksgiving?  We're so poor we had to go turkey fishing at the local poultry farm...

No kidding, a fellow I worked with years ago told me about doing this late at night with a fishing rod, 100-pound line, a strong hook and corn as bait.  He said he got four of the feathered pot-roasts, and gave three of them to poor families he knew.  Sort of a modern Gobblin' Hood...

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends, and may your election be over by Christmas :-)

Paul

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!)