Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:16:52 -0500

And Happy Turkey Orgy Day to you too, Paul, and to all other LUGers who celebrate the last time aboriginal Americans were invited to dinner when they and theirs didn't turn out to be the main course! :-) (Joke...It's a joke...ha ha....)

Seriously, though, may all LUGers and their loved ones survive the dinner, the football games, the indigestion, and the traffic....

And as to our election being over by Christmas.....Christmas 2001 - maybe! :-)

B. D.