Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle's goth's
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:25:57 -0500

Alastair,

I taught Mont Saint Michel and Chartes this semester in a grad seminar.  I
have to say that it was tough going--though it's one of my favorite books.

We made a great deal of the Kodak-toting niece . . . and of photography's
role in the book, as well.

Chandos

At 03:26 PM 11/15/2000 +1100, you wrote:
>than perusing
>Adams' classic works on Mont Saint Michel and Chartres.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown