Subject: [Leica] Kyle's goth's
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:26:33 +1100

  Today I was teaching about Gothic Cathedrals in my History class when a kid
asked what these churches have to do with "Goths".  From the spiked blond
hair and extensive amount of  hardware penetrating his body I immediately
sense that he  may have been more at home lurking on the LUG reading Kyle's
very educational mail about the current "Gothic Culture"  than perusing
Adams' classic works on Mont Saint Michel and Chartres. My answer that the
cathedrals have nothing to do with buxom blondes in tight bodiced victorian
dresses or guys in black trench coats was the wholly unexpected response
that reinforced my reputation as a sage.

Fortunately, I have been lurking on the LUG reading Kyle's very educational
mail about the current "Gothic Culture" and following his daily
contributions to the education of another generation. My appreciation of
those shots of his was strictly academic, of course. Viva Continuing
Education. It really does take all kinds. Thanks, Bill Lawlor
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bill,

I have to agree. Reading and watching Kyle's shots has made for much
greater "respect" from the younger members of the staff here in sunny
Ballarat ;-) How did a old grey hair like him learn all that stuff?

Mind you, I'm glad not all Goth's are built like week 46 ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com