Subject: [Leica] London, Ontario?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:52:37 -0500

I'm going to London, Ontario in mid-January to act as an external reader on
a dissertation and to give an academic paper.  Are there any Canadian
luggers who might give me some sense of what to expect in the place
(besides snow, ice, and likely freezing temps)?  I'll have a day to myself,
which I'd as soon put to good photographic use.

Thanks in advance.

Chandos

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] London, Ontario?)