Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why a 35mm lens?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 05:54:32 -0500

The thing to consider when playing with the Contax R at the store is that
the lenses may soon be obsolete (or at least, will never get any further
development), due to the new N1.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Why a 35mm lens?)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Why a 35mm lens?)