Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why a 35mm lens?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:33:10 -0800

Dan Cardish wrote:

> The thing to consider when playing with the Contax R at the store is that
> the lenses may soon be obsolete (or at least, will never get any further
> development), due to the new N1.
>
> Dan C.

If Leica came out with a separate high tech AF SLR system how many existing R8-
users would desert their systems like rats on a sinking ship? My guess 65
percent + would hold on and keep using their existing systems. Love that
groundglass and what I do with it!

mark rabiner

Message from "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com> (Re: [Leica]Why a 35mm lens?)
Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Why a 35mm lens?)