Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 05:58:46 -0500

On a related issue, I've been using a Leica grip on one of my Leicas for
the past 3 or 4 months.  I thought I had become used to it, until I used my
older (no gripped) Leica.   It felt so much more comfortable without the
grip.  I took it off my main camera and havn't looked back.

It will probably end up on eBay along with my TE 90/2.8.

Dan C.