Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes: Now a stupid N**** question
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:33:04 +1100

Marc James Small wrote: Snip:
The Zeiss Ikon design beats that of the Leitz boys a hundred to one if not

> Marc

You are dead right there Marc,  I've got quite a number of the damn Leica
cassettes, some for the screw mounts and some for the M's and screw mounts. I
can never remember how this bloodythings go open and close. every now and then I
get it right, 2 weeks later when I try again. I've forgotten it again. A crappy
design right from the start.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes: Now a stupid N**** question)