Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes: Now a stupid N**** question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 21:24:02 -0500

At 06:31 PM 11/6/2000 -0700, John Collier wrote:
>While we are on the topic of bulk loading, I have a stupid question. Will
>the N**** reloadable cassettes for the F/F2 also work in a Leica M?

No.  The Nikon cassettes, being direct thefts, will work in most Zeiss Ikon
cameras.  The Canon cassettes, being direct thefts, will work in real Leica
cameras (i.e., Rangefinders).  And, of coursse, Zeiss Ikon Cassettes will
work in Nikon cameras, and Leica cassettes will work in early Canon cameras.

The Zeiss Ikon design beats that of the Leitz boys a hundred to one if not
more.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!