Subject: [Leica] Problems with P2002
From: Matthias de Biasi <matthias62@yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:43:38 +0200 (CEST)

I just bought a used P2002 and I'm very happy with its
optical performance. (Thanks Pascal!!).

The only thing that irritates me is the fact that I'm
having trouble trying to insert the stack type
"Gemeinschaftsmagazin". (I'm sorry but I don't know
the english expression for that. The P2002 takes two
different stack types, the "LKM"-type and the
"Gemeinschaftsmagazin"). Inserting the "LKM"-type is
no problem.

As I see it there is a little gear in the middle of
the
transportation mechanism of the projector that
collides with the front of the stack when you try to
insert it.

The pre-owner of the projector told me that he solved
the problem by rasping and taking a little material
off the stack. But I think there has to be another
solution for that.

Has anybody experienced the same problem? Is it a
problem that only my projector has? Or is it a problem
of the brand of stack that I'm using?

Any help or experience is very much appriciated

Thanks
Matthias