Subject: Re: [Leica] Problems with P2002
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:12:22 +0200

Matthias,
first excuse me not responding to your first request, but you decided as I
would have recommended.

I don't have the 2002 but the 2502 with a fancy slide change for minimal time
between the slides.

First you should try really good magazines, I recommend ... err.. Leica. Cheap
magazines are not necessarily bad, but sometimes I have transportation
problems though they differ from your problem.

If it is not he magazines please tell precisely where it sticks:

My projector has TWO gears: one with many little teeth for LKM and one with
bigger teeth for the standard magazine. In addition it has a lever which
prevents the magazin from moving during the slide change. From the part, that
can be seen it looks like a gear but it is not.

Then there is the slide lever that Pascal mentioned, but as far as I
understand your mail it does not stop there.

On which of these things does it stop?

Christoph