Subject: [Leica] Pradovit P2002 vs. Pradovit 600
From: Matthias de Biasi <matthias62@yahoo.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:59:07 +0200 (CEST)

Last Monday, in Leica Users Digest #61, I was asking
for some help, hints or experiences concerning the
fact that I would like to bye one of those projectors.
Either a used P2002 or a new 600. As a result, I got
one very nice and informative answer from Pascal
Heyman from Belgium. Thanks again Pascal.

Anyway, I was a little disappointed by that result
especially when I saw that there was tons of answers
making fun of that guy who was asking how to take a
summarit apart.

Anyone else out there who would like to share his
experiences with me?

Matthias