Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P2002 vs. Pradovit 600
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:54:10 +0200

On 4 Oct 00, at 14:59, Matthias de Biasi wrote:

> Anyone else out there who would like to share his
> experiences with me?

I've got the 600 with Colorplan (not IR, not Super). Works great
except that the dark slide sometimes doesn't go where it should.
Either doesn't come down or doesn't entirely get out of the way. A
minor frustration that a bit of lube in the proper place would take
care of.

I can't give any opinion about the 2002 because I haven't used one.

Tim S.