Subject: Re: [Leica] Flashing
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:46:55 +0100

Interesting to see at photokina the revival of interest in old style flash
units.
Both as a chintzy accessory for the new / old Minox Leica IIIf and as a
serious addition to the Sunpak and other flash (strobe) ranges. These old
style guns with their dish shaped reflectors house something which looked
like a bulb but I'm not sure it wasn't a flash cell negating ongoing
purchases of those melting glass units!
Anyone look more closely than me?
Jem