Subject: [Leica] Flashing
From: "Neil Miller" <plus_4@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 06:44:12 GMT

Horst,

I enjoyed your post regarding electronic flash vs flash bulbs. From a person
who uses a flash on an M2 with a 21mm lens all the time, it makes me want to
dig out that old Leica flash I have stored away. Or another option would be
to get the old 4x5 speed graphic out.  Just photographing the expressions on
the people viewing this odd equipment might make an interesting series.

Neil

Neil A. Miller
4340 E. Boulder Ridge
Phoenix, AZ 85044