Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses Old & New
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:04:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/00 11:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
daverk@email.msn.com writes:

<< The lens is usually at f/4 or 5.6. (This particular Elmar–an LTM lens, by
 the way, mounted on my M2 via adapter–goes from f/3.5 to f/16.) >>

Thanks for the info.  I have this same coated version of the lens, from the
same general period.  One final question - do you find that use of a lens
hood is essential, and if so under what conditions.  As you know, it can be a
bit of a hassle to find the exact accessory or to use anything else, unless
you never change aperture.

Joe Sobel