Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Ultra-Wide - Heliar 12mm f/5.6 Aspherical
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:54:21 -0800

Simon,

The Classic Camera has the 12mm in stock, (and also Camera World in Wells
St), where I looked at it a couple of days ago. The viewfinder looks like a
Sony TV!
Thanks for the Kodachrome address, but I already have that with the PO box
number on the mailer in my new films. I'll try directory enquiries to see if
I can get them.
Matt.