Subject: [Leica] Visiting Sydney with Leica
From: "Terence and Patricia" <terpat@magix.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:52:37 +0800

Dear Folks,

my wife and I will be visiting Sydney from Oct 15 to 20, sometime after the
Olympic Games. This will be the first time we are there and I was wondering
if any LUGger could recommend things for us (2 thirty-somethings) to see or
do.

Unfortunately, I will be attending a conference during the day for most of
the week, but we do have Sunday and perhaps an afternoon or two off to do
some sight-seeing. I'll be toting my M's loaded with Kodachrome and some B&W
film. I'm likely to bring a 35 Summilux, 50 Summicron DR and Skopar 25/4.
Maybe a 90 Elmar or 90 Summicron if I can manage the space / weight.

Who knows, perhaps we may even get to meet LUGgers while we're there :-)

TIA

Terence
Singapore

Replies: Reply from Kevin Leong <kevinl@ind.tansu.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Visiting Sydney with Leica)