Subject: [Leica] Price of the 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:59:37 EDT

  Why would anyone pay that kind of money for a replica of an
  obsolete camera?  Isn't that like paying big bucks for a copy
  of a Ford Model "A".  I guess that it is something like "if you
  can't have the real thing - a replica will do" & the Japanese
  used to sell inflatable, poly-orificed sex dolls for that ilk.

  Mary (de Milo)

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Price of the 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls)
Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] Price of the 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls)
Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Price of the 0-Series & Japanese Sex Dolls)