Subject: Re: [Leica] Meta Photokina
From: David Binder <dbinder@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:20:52 -0400

Read Jon Cone's (creator of the piezography system) 'Higher Grounds'
thread at

http://www.egroups.com/message/piezography3000/332?threaded=1

For reasons he describes, digital cameras provide results that are
*better* than film. If true, then the filmscanner road is less than
ideal with respect to image result.

- -David Binder (not looking forward to a battery dependent future)

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Meta Photokina - warning! heretical contents!)