Subject: Re: [Leica] mechanical watches
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:10:34 +0800

Hi Emanuel,

As I understand the Seiko Kinetic does have batteries, but they constantly
get recharged from your body motion (that's how the word kinetic comes
about).  Given that not many Leicas get used everyday, I guess it's not a
good idea to apply the kinetic techology.  You don't want to shake your
Leica for 5 mintues before you can use the meter, do you?

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Kam