Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Elmarit-R 90/2.8
From: K K Hui <kkhui@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:21:28 +0800

Thanks for the response and the insight. Sounds like that Leica development priority for a replacement R-90/2.8 is slim at least for the time being. Assuming that I can still find a Elmarit-R 90/2.8 or Summicron-R 90/2 new (old stock). Which one is better in absolute terms of optical performance? Or should I be looking at a Summilux-R 80/1.4 instead?