Subject: RE: [Leica] mechanical watches
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:56:41 +0100

In the 1950s here in the UK there was a camera manufacturer called PURMA
who designed and made a camera where the shutter speeds were affected by
gravity. It used a square format and depending on which way the camera was
held you could have a variety of three (sluggish) speeds or a complete
halt, i.e. time exposure.
Novel! But it didn't change the course of camera design...

Jem