Subject: [Leica] mechanical watches
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:16:03 -0500

When I bought my Tudor Submariner the dealer showed me an old Rolex information sheet
which explained one should store a mechanical watch flat with face up to gain time,
sideways with crown down to loose a little time, crown up to loose more time.
Apparently gravity affects accuracy.

My Seiko Kinetic doesn't care - really accurate always and no batteries. If only they
could do that with cameras. An AE quartz timed M Leica with no batteries, anyone?

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] mechanical watches)
Reply from "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] mechanical watches)
Reply from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] mechanical watches)