Subject: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:34:51 -0700

After all, the charter of this list is "Leica." And if you don't find Leica
very much fun, perhaps you should find a list that is NOT a Leica list.

And, after all, pining eloquently about the virtues of the Hexar on a Leica
list is like raving about Fuji film on a Kodak list. Or about Toyotas on a
BMW list.

So, on the "match-needle metering and out of curiosity, which M camera were
you speaking about?

Jim

ps... an M camera with a RapidWinder is very stealthy, very fast, and very
left eye friendly. Just ask Ted, who only has a left eye, and has produced
one of the greatest B&W Leica coffee table books available today, and
shoots his M camera professionally, day in, day out, and is at this moment,
giving his famous Cape Cod Leica Workshop on left eyed M'manship.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (RE: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] RE: Re: My last word on Hexar, really.)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF)