Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh vs. Nokeh: Thomas the Tank Engine: Way way way off topic
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:08:43 +0800

on 27/8/00 9:26 AM, John Collier at jbcollier@home.com wrote:

> The other actors seemed to have felt they were on one
> of those three hour long "women yearnin" films that I have learned to avoid.

Oh dear - that sounds quite AWRY. My son will be disappointed: and my mother
too who had a nice little earner over the last few years with her Britt
Allcroft shares.

I find the early Thomas videos quite entertaining (as far as such things can
be entertaining after n viewings): the narration by Ringo Starr is spot on I
reckon. I understand the Thomas voice in the movie is that of a taxi driver
from the Isle of Man.

Oh er, sometimes I photograph my son with a Leica while he is watching
Thomas. Nukeh, nokeh, boke, bokeh, choo choo.

Bests

Adrian