Subject: [Leica] heart stoppage thread
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:07:38 -0500

On the topic of lens unexpected removal, I once did a job in a cherry picker
and I damn near lost my beloved 35mm f2 summicron.  Anyway,  what I did was
to send my M4-2 to Leica repair to have them install a lens release guard.
I feel alot better about using my M now because of that guard.  I think it
was under $100, so you can't say its too expensive...

gck

Leica M, the quiet alternative....