Subject: Re: [Leica] Poking lenses
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 09:57:18 -0400

Michael, with the poking i was joking. as you point out below the poking
accoomplishes nothing. the poking is so ridiculous no person in their right
mind would suggest it( meyers is an ex-editor) i hoped to end this stupid
rigid vs collapsible migraine. i must conserve my original imac
dvse(0bsolete after the usual nine months from birth). i want to conserve
my intellimouse w/intellieye(gone from market after 3 months: svelte
2-button scroller,we barely knew ye). for the record, summitar is very
good,not fuzzy but may have a tiny bit of heliar magic. also for the record,
poke forever:
no schmeimpflug. ralph