Subject: Re: [Leica] Story of two prototype SLR's?????
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 22:10:53 -0400

at least does anyone know if the losing team's prototpe had a removeble
prism? starting with the exacta well up towards the om-l no reflex
sustained the professonal label without that and a full gg. i hope his team
included both in their design.he was a shrewd evaluator or what works and
what sells. those requirements  have long been dismissed for pro caliber. i
am delighted to learn he hated the red dot. not only is it in tastless but
on you dont want  your camera to attract anymore attention, curiosity than
absolutely necessary. i didn't know bob well but he must have been awful
smart:never once disagreed with me about anything. ralph