Subject: Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:30:43 +0100

Austin

I agree on the lack of latitude.  However, if the accurate rendition of skin
tones is paramount then I find the 160NC to be very good indeed, in my SLR.
You might want to try the Kodak Supra films also, if you haven't already.
Better latitude and still excellent skin tones, even in the M6.  You would
be hard pressed to tell the difference between Supra 800 and other slower
speed films from a normal viewing distance (loupes excepted).

Simon

Austin Franklin wrote