Subject: Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:41:36 +0100

Rick

I rated the 160 at 160 and a roll at 125 to get a little more exposure and
did not get the results that I expected when compared to the F5 images.  Not
sure what it is but may be the corollary of Kodachrome and M6 being an ideal
partnership, Portra and M6 not so.  Not very scientific but just my
experiences.

Simon

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film)
Message from "CIS" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film)