Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIa and Summar 50 f2 vs Leica IIIc and Elmar 50 f3.5
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:27:33 -0700

I recently acquired a IIIa with a Summar and have been interested in using
it.   The IIIa is brassy but otherwise in great shape.   I had the Summar
CLA'd and it turned out quite well.

I am appreciating the comments here and hope my first roll of pictures, soon
to be developed, will meet the expectation I am developing based on the
comments read.

I like the size of the IIIa with the summar better than any other LTM.

Roland Smith