Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:25:13 +0100

It took me a long time to talk myself into it, but I am so glad I bought the
Noctilux.  I promise that from now on I will only show the worst photos that
I can find so that everyone can laugh and be glad they do not have a
Noctilux with which to ruin their photos ;-)

One thing I did discover is that the Leica dealer that sold me the lens said
that if I didn't need it after the baby pictures (or I just didn't like it)
I could take it back and get the price I paid minus the tax (VAT) component.
Seemed like a good way to try the lens out at a reasonable cost if returned.
He was positive he could sell it used for about 15% less than the new cost.
Simon

John Collier wrote:

> Curse you Simon!! Every time I talk my self out of a Nocti, some smarta**
> Leica-user, like yourself, posts wonderful pictures. Quit it or at least
> keep do not show us. Think of our bank accounts!! :-) ;-) :-)
>
> John Collier
>
> Congratulations on the gorgeous new baby girl!!
>
> > From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
> >
> > I have posted some pictures taken before and after the birth of our new
> > daugter Daisy.  All of them were taken with my M6 and most using a
Noctilux.