Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:52:16 -0600

Curse you Simon!! Every time I talk my self out of a Nocti, some smarta**
Leica-user, like yourself, posts wonderful pictures. Quit it or at least
keep do not show us. Think of our bank accounts!! :-) ;-) :-)

John Collier

Congratulations on the gorgeous new baby girl!!

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter)