Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:49:06 +0100

Richard

Glad you enjoyed the photos.  As for commission, I wish!  There does not
seem to be too much margin in Leica sales in the UK.  Dealers regularly
quote 2% as the margin which is very small compared to what they make on
Nikon, Canon etc.

Simon

Amateur images at http://www.sclamb.com

Message from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter)