Subject: Re: [Leica] More LTM questions
From: Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 22:18:08 -0400

The shutter wheel does not make a full turn when the camera
is fired, therefore, setting the shutter while the shutter
is unwound sets it to the Wrong Speed.

Set the slow speed dial to the fastest speed when using
faster than 1/20.  Later models have a detent on the fast
speed.

Straight CLA is $100 to $125.

Message from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> ([Leica] Strap choice for SL)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Strap choice for SL)