Subject: Re: [Leica] Strap choice for SL
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:52:38 -0700

Julian-
Yes it will!, The plastic cover of the clip will also preclude rub marks on
the chrome!
The intefgral 'pad' is wide enough to be comfortable, but not so wide as to
be cumbersome. I don't know why other makers don't make straps like this- as
easy to install, or use- does Leica have a patent or other 'lock' on that
design?
Dan ( Leica, just a-swangin') Post