Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bags
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:30:16 -0600

Dave, there's something to be said about the classy looks and smell of
an expensive bag like a Fogg or Billingham (well, a new Billingham has a
funky slightly sour smell, but it DOES smell expensive or at least
natural), but cotton canvas simply can't compare to Cordura for sheer
ruggedness!

Of course Cordura is definitely not for everyone, particularly when it's
brand-new and has a chemical odor and greasy feel to it.

Jeff Segawa

no archive