Subject: [Leica] Canon LTM 35/3.2 -- nice lens or not?
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@echonyc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:19:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all.  I may trade some equipment for the Canon LTM 35/3.2 (chrome, I
believe, but I'm not sure).  Anyone have experience of this lens?  The
35/2 has hard bokeh, someone recently claimed; is the 3.2 any
softer?  I intend to use it, not hoard it, but it would be useful to
have some idea what this thing's worth, approximately, in good user
condition.  (I'd never heard of it before, which either means that I'm
ignorant -- quite probable -- or that it's rare.)

cheers,

Douglas Cooper

Replies: Reply from "Douglas McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net> (Re: [Leica] Canon LTM 35/3.2 -- nice lens or not?)