Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:07:23 +0100

Art

That's interesting.  I spoke to the UK Kodachrome lab and they said it is
one day turnaround for pro film and eight days for consumer film.  And for a
fee, I can upgrade to the pro service!  Sounds like you are getting great
service where you are.

Simon

Amateur images at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica